If you are a Seller...
- Your home will NOT just be listed! It will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
- You want Experience - David was first licensed in 1981 in Texas and has been licensed in Oklahoma since 1994.
- You want Access - Here's my Cell number 918-851-4662 and my email address DavidKrebs918@gmail.com. I return all calls and email communication.
- You want Honesty - You've heard the three ingredients to selling your home are Location, Location, Location. Honestly, that's NOT true! The correct three ingredients are Pricing, Condition and Location - in that order. Get the first one wrong and the other two really don't matter. Pricing your home right is the key to Selling your home. David will review the numbers with you and help you get it right - the first time.
- You want Clout - David is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Select - the #1 real estate company in the Tulsa Metro Area for Closed Sales - 23.54% of all homes sold in the Greater Tulsa Area are sold by Coldwell Banker! Coldwell Banker is also #1 in Closed Sales per agent in the Tulsa MLS, the #1 real estate company in Oklahoma for Closed Sales and #54 of ALL Real Estate Brokerage Companies in the US for closed sales! What does all this mean for you? It means that it pays to deal with #1! Translate it this way - more Coldwell Banker For Sale Signs in Yards, means more inquiry calls. More inquiry calls means more potential Buyers. More potential Buyers means more Sales! David wants your house to be one of them!
- You want an Internet Presence - Today most people begin their home search online! But did you know that more than half of all online home searches are now done on a mobile device? David offers Maximum Internet Exposure on up to 12 different web sites on both PC and mobile platforms!
- You want your home to Be Remembered - David provides a FREE Consultation with a Professional Home Stager to "Dress Your House for Success". Buyers perceive stronger property values when your home is staged as warm and inviting. That translates to higher selling prices!
- You want to Showcase Your Home - David provides a Professional Photographer to capture the best elements of your home. Listings with Quality, Professional Pictures get 61% more views than homes without. Good pictures are worth more than a thousand words when those pictures help sell your house!
- You want Advertising Exposure - Your home will be offered in every issue of Select Living Magazine available at all Quik Trip stores and in most hotels in the Tulsa metro area. And while newspaper advertising is not what it used to be, David believes that Open House Display ads in the Tulsa World of Homes still generate some buyers.
- You want Peace of Mind - your appliances and mechanical systems can be warranted during the listing period - free of charge. Ask David how.
- You want Out of Town Buyers - Coldwell Banker is affiliated with CARTUS Relocation Services. CARTUS manages more than 119,000 employee relocations for nearly 2,100 global corporations! Coldwell Banker is their ONLY Primary Broker in the Tulsa Metro Area! That means more potential out of town buyers for your home!
Call, Text or Email David to get your home SOLD now!
If you are a Buyer...
You want Experience and Access - just like the Seller does. Please read about those two items above.
You want Exposure - that's real estate lingo for being assured that you will be able to see all homes in the area that are for sale, that meet your needs and are in your price range - not just homes listed by Coldwell Banker. David can develop a personal home search portal for you using your most important housing criteria to bring the homes to you before he brings you to the homes! This information can be sent via email to you daily so you can be one of the first to know of a new property for sale or of a price reduction on a home that you've been watching! We'll include interior and exterior photos, maps and driving directions so you can drive by (if you want to) to see the house and where it is located in the neighborhood before you schedule to see it in person! And remember, David can show you any home for sale regardless of what company has it listed!
You want Personal, Professional Representation - David has taken the time to earn advanced real estate designations such as Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) to serve you better.
You will have his expertise in your corner and on your side from the first time you see your new home
, through contract and price negotiations, the inspection process, the escrow process, through closing and beyond.
You want someone who is Full Time
! - Part time may be OK for flipping burgers or selling cars but a real estate transaction waits for no one
. Contract timelines have to be met
even when it's not convenient! David is available to show you homes when it is convenient for your schedule. He will meet inspectors on their schedule - even if you can't be there, he will be.
You want someone who is Well Connected,
someone who has Solutions
not just more questions. You may ask, who should do my home inspections? What's a serious foundation problem and what's not? Does this roof need to be replaced or just repaired? What about that leak? Who should I get repair bids from? What is Closing and where do I do it? If you don't have the answers to these questions, you're going to ask somebody - probably your Realtor. Over the years, David has built strong alliances with many vendors in many different fields and he will be glad to share recommendations with you for your consideration and your ultimate decision.
You want to know What is this representation going to cost me?
- Many, many hours go into a successful real estate transaction. David's fee is pre-negotiated and paid from the Seller's proceeds of the sale so, in essence, the best representation costs you no more than the worst.
That being said, you may have other questions. I'd like to have an opportunity to answer them. I look forward to hearing from you!